CAD – Win a Home Gym – Michelob Ultra CONTEST RULES
- CONTEST PERIOD
The “CAD – Win a Home Gym – Michelob Ultra” contest (hereinafter the “Contest”) is being held by Labatt Breweries Limited (hereinafter the “Contest Organizer”). The Contest runs from February 14 to March 31, 2022, at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (the “Contest Period”) at participating establishments. You must be of legal drinking age in your province or territory of residence in Canada. During the Contest Period, you will find a PIN card (the “Michelob Ultra PIN Card”) with a unique PIN on the main panel of specially marked Michelob Ultra cases. Specially marked Michelob Ultra cases are available at participating establishments. While supplies last. Contest begins on or about February 14 and ends on March 31, 2022, 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (the “Contest Closing Date”).
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, obtain a Michelob Ultra PIN card from specially marked Michelob Ultra cases, or submit a no purchase entry request (see paragraph 3 for details about no purchase entry). To enter the Contest, enter the PIN code at www.shopbeergear.ca/gagne-ton-gym-a-la-maison . When registering for the Contest, you’ll need to provide a valid email address. You must complete all required fields on the “Registration” pages to register for and enter the Contest. Once you have entered your PIN, you must complete the entire entry form. Once all required fields are completed, click submit and you will be immediately entered into the Contest. Entrants must complete the entry form in its entirety and comply with the Contest Rules to be eligible to win. Each unique PIN can only be entered once and counts as one entry. You may enter as many unique PINs as you wish during the Contest Period. Entries must be received by the Contest Closing Date. Entries received after the Contest Closing Date will not be valid and will not be included in the Grand Prize draw. The five (5) Grand Prizes will be randomly drawn at the end of the Contest. The draw will take place on April 1, 2022.
- NO PURCHASE ENTRY: To obtain a Michelob Ultra PIN card without making a purchase, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “CAD – Win a Home Gym – Michelob Ultra”, 50 Labatt Street, Lasalle, Quebec, H8R 3E7. The Consumer must indicate “I am of legal drinking age” and their date of birth at the bottom of the letter. If all conditions of these Contest Rules are met, representatives of the Contest Organizers will mail the Consumer a PIN. While supplies last. Consumers must go to www.shopbeergear.ca/gagne-ton-gym-a-la-maison to enter their PIN and participate. Each no purchase entry must be submitted separately. The entrant must submit their request within the time required to allow the Contest Organizers to send them a PIN before the Contest Closing Date. There is a limit of one (1) no purchase entry for the Contest Period. Each no purchase entry request must be sent separately and will be treated as a standard entry. Should your entry become a winning one, our customer service department will contact you to collect all the necessary information to send you your prize.
- DRAW: A random draw will be held on or about April 1, 2022, across the 689 participating establishments. Selected entrants will be contacted by phone and/or email within four (4) days of the draw. If a selected entrant cannot be reached after three (3) attempts, the prize will be forfeited and another entrant may be selected, at the sole discretion of Labatt Breweries of Canada (the “Contest Sponsor”).
- PRIZES: There are five (5) grand prizes available to be won (the “Grand Prize”). Each Grand Prize consists of a $5,000 Ameublement Tanguay Gift Certificate. The Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Grand Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No substitutions except by the Contest Sponsor, who reserves the right to exchange a prize or any portion thereof for a prize of equal or greater
Entrants must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without assistance (at the time and in the manner specified by the Contest Sponsor) and comply with these Contest Rules to be declared a winner
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to any resident of Canada who is of legal drinking age in their province or territory of residence and who is not an employee, contractor, agent, or representative of the Contest Sponsor, and who is not an employee of the Provincial Liquor Control Boards and their licensees, retailers, or distributors (the “Government Agencies”), the Grand Prize Providers, the Contest judge or a member of their immediate family (parent, spouse, sibling, child) or domiciled with any of the above. The Government Agencies are not associated with this Contest in any way and are not responsible for any disputes arising from this Contest.
To be eligible, entrants must have access to the Internet and a valid email address at the time of entry. Entrants may enter each unique PIN only once but may enter as many different PINs as they wish during the Contest Period. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the owner of the email address from which the entry was made will be deemed to be the entrant. The person who is assigned to the email address by an online service provider, Internet access provider, or other organization responsible for assigning the email address for the domain associated with the submitted email is considered the authorized account holder. An entrant may be required to provide proof to the Contest Sponsor that they are the authorized account holder of the email address used to make the entry.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Prior to receiving a prize, the winner must sign one or more declarations, publicity authorisations, waivers and releases in a form satisfactory to the Government Agencies, releasing the Governmental Agencies, the Contest Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agencies from any and all liability, including without limitation, for any loss, damage, injury (including personal injury), or expense of any kind related to the Contest or the awarding of the Grand P By entering this Contest, all entrants represent that they have read, understood, and complied with the Contest Rules, agree to the use of their name and biographical or similar information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation, and agree to the use of their name and biographical or similar information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation, without further compensation and agree to abide by all decisions of the Contest Sponsor (which are final), and agree to release the Contest Sponsor, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agencies from any and all liability in connection with participation in this Contest and any prize awarded.
The Contest Sponsor and its representatives are not responsible for technical, hardware, or software problems of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, including lost, misdirected, or corrupted entries, damage caused by viruses, worms, or Trojan horses, or other problems that may limit participation in the Contest.
9. GENERAL PROVISIONS: Michelob Ultra PIN cards that are obtained from unauthorized sources, are not original, or are illegible, altered, reproduced, stolen, forged, irregular, or contain printing or other errors are not valid. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for lost, falsified, or ineligible Michelob Ultra PIN c All decisions of the Contest Sponsor are final.
10. QUEBEC RESIDENTS: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this publicity Contest may be submitted to the Régie for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie, which will act solely to assist the parties in reaching a settlement.
WARNING: Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately alter or damage any entry or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. In such case, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify such entrant or individual and seek damages or relief to the fullest extent permitted by law.