- CONTEST PERIOD
The “CAD – Budweiser – BBQ All Summer” contest (hereinafter the “Contest”) is being held by Labatt Breweries Limited (hereinafter the “Contest Organizer”). The Contest will run from May 1 to August 31, 2022, at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (the “Contest Period”) at participating establishments. You must be of legal drinking age in your province or territory of residence in Canada. During the Contest Period, you’ll find a QR code on in-store displays that links to the Contest webpage.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, you'll find a QR code on in-store displays that links to the Contest webpage (no purchase required). To enter, go to the website to fill out the entry form and answer a mathematical question. When entering, you'll need to provide a valid email address. You must complete all required fields on the “Entry” pages to register and enter the Contest. Once all required fields are completed, click submit and you'll be entered into the contest immediately. Entrants must complete the entry form in full and comply with the Contest Rules to be eligible to win. Limit of two entries per person per day. Entries must be received by the Contest Closing Date. Entries received after the Contest Closing Date will not be valid and will not be included in the grand Prize draw. The one hundred (100) grand Prizes will be randomly drawn at the end of the contest. The draw will take place on September 5, 2022.
During the contest period, you will find a QR code on the store displays that allows you to enter to the contest website www.shopbeergear.ca/BudBBQQuebec2022
- DRAW: A random draw will be held on or about September 5, 2022, across the participating establishments. Selected entrants will be contacted by phone and/or email within four (4) days of the draw. If a selected entrant cannot be reached after three (3) attempts, the prize will be forfeited and another entrant may be selected, at the sole discretion of Labatt Breweries of Canada (the “Contest Sponsor”).
- PRIZES: There are one hundred (100) grand prizes available to be won (the “Prize”). Each Prize consists of a $700 BBQ. The Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No substitutions except by the Contest Sponsor, who reserves the right to exchange a prize or any portion thereof for a prize of equal or greater
Entrants must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without assistance (at the time and in the manner specified by the Contest Sponsor) and comply with these Contest Rules to be declared a winner
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to any resident of Canada who is of legal drinking age in their province or territory of residence and who is not an employee, contractor, agent, or representative of the Contest Sponsor, and who is not an employee of the Provincial Liquor Control Boards and their licensees, retailers, or distributors (the “Government Agencies”), the Prize Providers, the Contest judge or a member of their immediate family (parent, spouse, sibling, child) or domiciled with any of the above. The Government Agencies are not associated with this Contest in any way and are not responsible for any disputes arising from this Contest.
To be eligible, entrants must have access to the Internet and a valid email address at the time of entry. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the owner of the email address from which the entry was made will be deemed to be the entrant. The person who is assigned to the email address by an online service provider, Internet access provider, or other organization responsible for assigning the email address for the domain associated with the submitted email is considered the authorized account holder. An entrant may be required to provide proof to the Contest Sponsor that they are the authorized account holder of the email address used to make the entry.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Prior to receiving a prize, the winner must sign one or more declarations, publicity authorisations, waivers and releases in a form satisfactory to the Government Agencies, releasing the Governmental Agencies, the Contest Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agencies from any and all liability, including without limitation, for any loss, damage, injury (including personal injury), or expense of any kind related to the Contest or the awarding of the P By entering this Contest, all entrants represent that they have read, understood, and complied with the Contest Rules, agree to the use of their name and biographical or similar information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation, and agree to the use of their name and biographical or similar information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation, without further compensation and agree to abide by all decisions of the Contest Sponsor (which are final), and agree to release the Contest Sponsor, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agencies from any and all liability in connection with participation in this Contest and any prize awarded.
The Contest Sponsor and its representatives are not responsible for technical, hardware, or software problems of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, including lost, misdirected, or corrupted entries, damage caused by viruses, worms, or Trojan horses, or other problems that may limit participation in the Contest.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS: The Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Contest Rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of prizes.
This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal, and local laws. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify or end this Contest at any time, without notice to entrants, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec (the “Régie”). THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- QUEBEC RESIDENTS: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this publicity Contest may be submitted to the Régie for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie, which will act solely to assist the parties in reaching a settlement.
WARNING: Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately alter or damage any entry or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. In such case, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify such entrant or individual and seek damages or relief to the fullest extent permitted by law.