Enter your PIN for a chance to win a Blue Jays™ home run glass today.
AVAILABLE ONLY IN ONTARIO.
View Rules and Regulations
2019 BUDWEISER BLUE JAYS HOME RUN GLASS PIN CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 19 years of age or older and a resident of Ontario to participate. During the contest period, consumers can look inside specially marked 6x473ml shrink packs of Budweiser for a Budweiser Blue Jays Home Run Glass PIN code (the “Home Run Glass PIN”). Specially marked cases are available at participating LCBO and Grocery locations across Ontario while supplies last. Contest starts on or about April 15, 2019 and contest closes July 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (the "Contest Close Date").
1. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to any legal resident of Ontario who is 19 years of age or older, who is not an employee, contractor, agent or representative of Labatt Brewing Company Limited (the "Contest Sponsor"), The Rogers Blue Jays Baseball Partnership (the “Club”), or their affiliates, agencies, distribution companies, and who is not an employee of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario ("LCBO"), the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario ("AGCO"), any licensees authorized by the AGCO, the independent contest organization, prize suppliers, the contest judge, or a member of the immediate family (parent, spouse, sibling, child) of, or domiciled with any of the foregoing persons. The LCBO and AGCO are not connected with this contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way for any matter which relates to this contest.
To be eligible, participants must have online access with a valid e-mail address as of the date of their entry. Each unique Home Run Glass PIN can only be entered once. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address by an online service provider, Internet access provider or other organization responsible for assigning the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. An entrant may be required to provide the Contest Sponsor with proof that she or he is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
2. HOW TO PLAY: During the contest period, find a Home Run Glass PIN printed on the inside of specially marked packs of Budweiser or obtain one through no purchase necessary entry (see below). Go to http://www.budweiser.ca and follow the instructions to enter the unique Home Run Glass PIN for your chance to ‘instantly’ win a Budweiser Blue Jays Home Run Glass (the “Home Run Glass”). Once the Home Run Glass PIN has been entered, you will be required to complete a contest entry form in full, including providing the correct answer to a skill-testing question. Once all fields have been completed, click submit and you will immediately see a message that will confirm whether or not you are an ‘instant’ winner. If you are confirmed as a winner, you will be automatically taken to a digital shopping cart which will be loaded with your prize. Complete the checkout steps in order for your prize to be shipped to you. Prize will ship only after the checkout steps are completed and confirmed. NOTE that shipping of prize is restricted to the province of Ontario. Entrants must complete the contest form in its entirety, including providing the correct answer to the skill-testing question, and be in compliance with these contest rules in order to be eligible to win. Entries must be received prior to the Contest Close Date. Entries received after the Contest Close Date are void.
3. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive a Home Run Glass PIN without purchase, please send a postage stamped envelope to "Budweiser Blue Jays Home Run Glass", 180 Henri Dunant St., Moncton, NB, E1E 1E6. Limit one request per envelope. Include your name, return mailing address, the statement "I am 19 years of age or older and a resident of Ontario" and your signature. Requests must be received in time so that a Home Run Glass PIN can be mailed to you in time to participate before the Contest Close Date. While supplies last.
4. PRIZE: There are a total of fifty thousand (50,000) ‘instant’ win prizes available to be won consisting of one (1) Budweiser Blue Jays Home Run Glass. The approximate retail value each prize is $6 (CDN). Wireless access and smartphone app download required. Two (2) AAA alkaline batteries required and not included. Prize must be accepted as awarded. Prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutions, except by the Contest Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The Contest Sponsor will mail the prize directly to the Ontario address that the confirmed winner has indicated upon checkout. Contest Sponsor will not deliver to a P.O. Box. Delivery may take up to 14 days post confirmed check out.
5. ODDS: The odds of obtaining a unique Home Run Glass PIN with an instant win prize associated to it are 1 in 5. The number of prizes available to be won will reduce as prizes are won/claimed.
6. RELEASE: By entering this contest, entrants declare that they have read, understood and agree to abide by the contest rules and decisions of the Contest Sponsor and/or the independent contest organization (which are final), consent to the use of their name, biographical information and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, and agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, the LCBO, the AGCO, Rogers Blue Jays Baseball Partnership (the “Club”), their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability of any kind in connection with the contest, or occurring as a result of any prize being awarded. The Contest Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions including lost, misappropriated or corrupted entries, virus, worm or Trojan Horse damage or any other damage which may limit a participant's ability to participate in the Contest.
The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Club. The Club and each of its respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this contest or any prize awarded. The Club and its affiliates have not offered or sponsored this contest in any way.
7. GENERAL: Home Run Glass PINS obtained through unauthorized sources or which are not original or are illegible, altered, reproduced, stolen, forged, counterfeited, irregular, or that contain printing or other errors are void. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor shall be final. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including but not limited to, errors in the advertising, the contest rules, selection of the winners or the distribution of any prize. In the event that, due to a printing or production error, more than the advertised number of prizes are claimed, no more than the number of prizes specified in these rules shall be awarded. As such, there will be a random draw conducted amongst all eligible prize claimants after the contest closing date to award the specified prizes. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without notice to participants.
CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately alter or damage any entry or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify such entrant or individual and seek damages or any other remedy from any such entrant or individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.