NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be legal drinking age in your province of residence and a resident of Canada to participate. During the contest period, consumers can find pin card inside main panel in specially marked cases of BUSCH, BUSCH ICE, OR BUSCH LIGHT for a BUSCH PIN code (the “PIN”). Specially marked cases are available at participating stores across Canada while supplies last. Contest starts on or about February 1st, 2022 and contest closes May 30TH, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (the "Contest Close Date").
- ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to any legal resident of Canada who is of legal drinking age in their province of residence, who is not an employee, contractor, agent or representative of Labatt Brewing Company Limited (the "Contest Sponsor"), or its affiliates, agencies, distribution companies, and who is not an employee of the applicable provincial liquor agencies, license control/boards and their licensees, retailers, or distributors (the “Provincial Liquor Authorities”), prize suppliers, the contest judge, or a member of the immediate family (parent, spouse, sibling, child) of, or domiciled with any of the foregoing persons. The Provincial Liquor Authorities are not connected with this contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way whatsoever in regard to any matter which relates to this contest.
To be eligible, participants must have online access with a valid e-mail address as of the date of their entry. Each unique PIN can only be entered once. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address by an online service provider, Internet access provider or other organization responsible for assigning the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. An entrant may be required to provide the Contest Sponsor with proof that she or he is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
- HOW TO PLAY: During the contest period, find a unique PIN inside main panel in specially marked packs of Busch, Busch Ice, or Busch Light or obtain one through no purchase necessary entry (see NO PURCHASE NECESSARY below for details). Go to www.buschoutdoor.com and follow the instructions to enter the unique PIN for your chance to ‘instantly’ win a prize (see PRIZES below for details). Once the PIN has been entered, you will be required to complete a contest entry form in full, including providing the correct answer to a skill-testing question. Once all fields have been completed, click submit and you will immediately see a message that will confirm whether or not you are an ‘instant’ winner. If you are confirmed as a winner, you will be contacted by the Contest Sponsor complete the next steps to claim your prize. Prize will be available at a local dealership once checkout steps are completed and confirmed. All dealerships locations provided is restricted to Canada. Entrants must complete the contest form in its entirety, including providing the correct answer to the skill-testing question, and be in compliance with these contest rules in order to be eligible to win. Entries must be received prior to the Contest Close Date. Entries received after the Contest Close Date are void.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive a PIN without purchase, please send a postage stamped envelope and a unique 300 word essay on "Why do you love fishing?" to "Busch Fishing Boat Contest", 180 Henri Dunant St., Moncton, NB, E1E 1E6. Limit one request per envelope. Include your name, return mailing address, the statement "I am of legal drinking age in my province of residence” and your signature. Requests must be received in time so that a PIN can be mailed to you in time to participate before the Contest Close Date. While supplies last.
- PRIZES: There are five (5) Fishing Boats with Motor and Trailer available to be won (“Prize”). The approximate retail value of each Prize is $20000 (CDN). Winner must have a valid driver’s license at the time of redemption and is responsible for having all required permits and must obtain all required insurance and registration.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutions, except by the Contest Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The Contest Sponsor will mail the prize directly to the Canadian address that the confirmed winner has indicated upon checkout. Contest Sponsor will not deliver to a P.O. Box. Delivery may take up to 6 weeks post confirmed check out.
- ODDS: The odds of obtaining a PIN with an ‘instant’ win Prize associated to it are approximately1 in 50000. The number of prizes available to be won will reduce as prizes are won/claimed.
- RELEASE: By participating in this contest, all participants declare that they have read, understood and complied with the contest rules, consent to the use of their name, biographical information and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, agree to abide by all decisions by the Contest Sponsor (which are final), and agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, the Provincial Liquor Authorities, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, professional advisors and advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability in connection with participating in this contest and/or any prize awarded. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions including lost, misappropriated or corrupted entries, virus, worm or Trojan Horse damage or any other damage which may limit a participant's ability to participate in the Contest. Before a prize is awarded, prize winners may be required to sign a standard declaration of compliance with the Official Rules and release form(s) in a form acceptable to the Provincial Liquor Authorities releasing the Released Parties from any and all liability arising out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the Contest, including, without limitation, liability arising from the acceptance of and usage of the prizes as awarded, the administration of the Contest and the selection of a potential winner.
- GENERAL: PINs obtained through unauthorized sources or which are not original or are illegible, altered, reproduced, stolen, forged, counterfeited, irregular, or that contain printing or other errors are void. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor shall be final. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including but not limited to, errors in the advertising, the contest rules, selection of the winners or the distribution of any prize. In the event that, due to an error, more than the advertised number of prizes are claimed, no more than the number of prizes specified in these rules shall be awarded. As such, there will be a random draw conducted amongst all eligible prize claimants after the contest closing date to award the specified prizes. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without notice to participants.
10. CONFLICTS/DISCREPANCIES: In the event of any discrepancies between the English language Rules and the non-English language Rules, the English Rules shall prevail. In the event of a conflict between any Contest details contained in these Rules and any Contest details contained in Contest advertising materials (including, but not limited to, online, point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Rules shall prevail.
®/MD Anheuser-Busch LLC.