NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 19 years of age or older and a resident of Ontario to participate. During the contest period, consumers can look for a unique Michelob Ultra Apparel winning PIN code (the “PIN”) printed on the inside bottom panel of specially marked 6x473ml shrink packs of Michelob Ultra. Specially marked cases are available at participating LCBO and Grocery locations across Ontario while supplies last. Contest starts on or about July 1st and contest closes on September 1st at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (the "Contest Close Date").
- ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to any legal resident of Ontario who is 19 years of age or older, who is not an employee, contractor, agent or representative of Labatt Brewing Company Limited (the "Contest Sponsor"), or their affiliates, agencies, distribution companies, and who is not an employee of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (“LCBO”),the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (“AGCO”), any licensees authorized by the AGCO, the independent contest organization agencies, prize suppliers, the contest judge, or a member of the immediate family (parent, spouse, sibling, child) of, or domiciled with any of the foregoing persons. The LCBO and AGCO are not connected with this contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way for any matter which relates to this contest.
To be eligible, participants must have online access with a valid e-mail address as of the date of their entry. Each unique PIN can only be entered once. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address by an online service provider, Internet access provider or other organization responsible for assigning the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. An entrant may be required to provide the Contest Sponsor with proof that she or he is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
- HOW TO PLAY& HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: During the contest period, look on the inside main panel of specially marked packs of Michelob Ultra to find either a PIN or the message “NOT A WINNER”. If you find a PIN, go to http://www.shopbeergear.ca/ultra-apparel-ont and follow the instructions to enter the unique PIN. Once the PIN has been entered, you will be required to complete a contest entry form in full, including providing the correct answer to a skill-testing question, and clicking submit. Note that you must be in compliance with the contest rules, including providing the correct answer the skill testing question, or you will be ineligible to be declared a winner and any potential prize will be forfeited. If you are confirmed as a winner, you will be automatically taken to a digital shopping cart which will be loaded with your prize. Complete the checkout steps in order for your prize to be shipped to you. Prize will ship only after the checkout steps are completed and confirmed. NOTE that shipping of prize is restricted to the province of Ontario. The Contest Sponsor will mail the Prize directly to the Ontario address that the confirmed winner indicated upon checkout. Contest Sponsor will not deliver to a P.O. Box. Delivery may take up to 6 weeks post confirmed check out. Prize may be forfeited if delivery cannot be effected following reasonable efforts by Contest Sponsor. All entries received after the Contest Close Date are void.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive a contest card with a 1 in 4 chance of having a PIN without purchase, please send a self-addressed postage stamped envelope and a unique 500 word original essay on “What does it mean to you to Live Fit, and Live Fun?” to "MICHELOB ULTRA Ontario Apparel Contest", 180 Henri Dunant St., Moncton, NB, E1E 1E6. Limit one request per envelope per day. Include your name, return mailing address, the statement "I am 19 years of age or older and a resident of Ontario" and your signature. Requests must be received in time so that a Contest Card can be mailed to you in time to participate before the Contest Close Date. While supplies last.
- PRIZE: There are a total of 55,000 MICHELOB ULTRA DRY FIT SWEATSHIRT ‘instant’ win prizes available to be won. Choice of colour shirt size, subject to availability. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of a prize is $5 (CDN). Prize must be accepted as awarded. Prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutions, except by the Contest Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The Contest Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize and is not responsible for any Prize once it has been shipped. Any unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
- ODDS: The odds of obtaining a winning PIN are 1 in 3. The number of prizes available to be won will reduce as prizes are won/claimed.
- RELEASE: By entering this contest, entrants declare that they have read, understood and agree to abide by the contest rules and decisions of the Contest Sponsor and/or the independent contest organization (which are final), consent to the use of their name, biographical information and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, and agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, the LCBO, the AGCO, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability of any kind in connection with the contest or occurring as a result of any prize being The Contest Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions including lost, misappropriated or corrupted entries, virus, worm or Trojan horse damage or any other damage which may limit a participant's ability to participate in the Contest.
- GENERAL: PINS obtained through unauthorized sources or which are not original or are illegible, altered, reproduced, stolen, forged, counterfeited, irregular, or that contain printing or other errors are void. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor shall be final. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including but not limited to, errors in the advertising, the contest rules, selection of the winners or the distribution of any prize. In the event that, due to a printing or production error, more than the advertised number of prizes are claimed, no more than the number of prizes specified in these rules shall be awarded. As such, there will be a random draw conducted amongst all eligible prize claimants after the contest closing date to award the specified prizes. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without notice to participants.
- DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Contest Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Province of Ontario.
- CONFLICTS/DISCREPANCIES: In the event of a conflict between any Contest details contained in these Rules and any Contest details contained in Contest advertising materials (including, but not limited to, online, point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Rules shall prevail.
- INVALIDITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.