NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 19 years of age or older and a resident of Ontario to participate. During the contest period, consumers can look for a unique PIN code (the “URBAN CIDER PIN”) printed on the inside of specially marked 6 x 473 mL packs of Brickworks Batch 1904 Cider. Specially marked cases are available at participating LCBO and Grocery locations across Ontario while supplies last. The “Contest Period” starts on or about August 15th, 2021 and ends November 30th, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to any legal resident of Ontario who is 19 years of age or older, who is not an employee, contractor, agent or representative of Brickworks Ciderhouse (the "Contest Sponsor"), or their affiliates, agencies, distribution companies, and who is not an employee of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (“LCBO”),the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (“AGCO”), any licensees authorized by the AGCO, the independent contest organization agencies, prize suppliers, the contest judge, or a member of the immediate family (parent, spouse, sibling, child) of, or domiciled with any of the foregoing persons. The LCBO and AGCO are not connected with this contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way for any matter which relates to this contest.
To be eligible, participants must have online access with a valid e-mail address as of the date of their entry. Each unique Urban Cider PIN can only be entered once. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address by an online service provider, Internet access provider or other organization responsible for assigning the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. An entrant may be required to provide the Contest Sponsor with proof that she or he is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
- HOW TO PLAY: During the contest period, find an Urban Cider PIN printed on the inside of specially marked packs of Brickworks Batch 1904 Cider Mill Street Organic Lager or obtain one through no purchase necessary entry (see below). Go to http://www.shopbeergear.coa/urbancider or scan QR code on the inside of the packaging and follow the instructions to enter the unique Urban Cider PIN for your chance to win a Brickworks Urban Cider Experience. Once the Urban Cider PIN has been entered, you will be required to complete a contest entry form in full, including providing the correct answer to a skill-testing question. Once all fields have been completed, click submit and you will immediately see a message that will confirm whether or not you are a winner. If you are confirmed as a winner, a company agent will reach out by email to confirm next steps. Entrants must complete the contest form in its entirety, including providing the correct answer to the skill-testing question, and be in compliance with these contest rules in order to be eligible to win. Entries must be received prior to November 30th, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (the “Contest Close Date”). Entries received after the Contest Close Date are void.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive an Urban Cider PIN without purchase, please send a self-addressed postage stamped envelope to "Brickworks Urban Cider Experience Contest", 180 Henri Dunant St., Moncton, NB, E1E 1E6. Limit one request per envelope. Include your name, return mailing address, the statement "I am 19 years of age or older and a resident of Ontario" and your signature. Requests must be received in time so that an Urban Cider PIN can be mailed to you in time to participate before the Contest Close Date. While supplies last.
- PRIZE: There are a total of ten (10) Urban Cider Experience (the “Event”) Prizes available to be won, each consisting of: 2-nights’ accommodation in a Toronto area hotel for two people, 1 Lunch for two at the Brickworks Ciderhouse, Cider Educational Experience for two provided by Brickworks Ciderhouse, and 1 Dinner for two at Brickworks Ciderhouse (together, the “Prize”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $800.00 (CAD). Alcohol is not included in the Prize. The winner and his/her companions must be 19+. Transportation is not included in the P The selected winner and companions will be responsible for obtaining all necessary travel arrangements and documentation, meals, and all other expenses that are not specifically included in the Prize. The Prize must be accepted as awarded. Prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutions, except by the Contest Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
The Contest Sponsor is not liable if travel or any activity is impeded or refused by reason or decisions of any governmental authorities (foreign or domestic). All Prize winners and their companions must comply with local COVID-19 health and safety guidelines when making any arrangements related to the Prize, and during the redemption of the Prize.
- ODDS: The odds of obtaining a unique Urban Cider PIN with an instant win prize associated to it are 1 in 1500. There are ten (10) Prizes available to be won. The number of Prizes available to be won will reduce as Prizes are won/claimed
- CONDITIONS AND RELEASE: By entering this contest, entrants declare that they have read, understood and agree to abide by the contest rules and decisions of the Contest Sponsor and/or the independent contest organization (which are final), consent to the use of their name, biographical information and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation. The Contest Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions including lost, misappropriated or corrupted entries, virus, worm or Trojan horse damage or any other damage which may limit a participant's ability to participate in the Contest.
Before being declared a winner, the selected entrant(s) must correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question administered at a time and in a manner to be determined by the Contest Sponsor or the Administrator. Before the Prize is awarded, each Prize winner consents to a standard declaration of compliance with the Official Rules and release form(s) releasing the Contest Sponsor (including its directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents), its parent companies, subsidiaries, professional advisors, provincial liquor authorities and advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all liability arising out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the Contest, including, without limitation, liability arising from the acceptance of and usage of the prizes as awarded, the administration of the Contest and the selection of a potential winner. By entering the Contest and/or accepting a prize, the entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any liability whatsoever and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of, or in connection with, the Contest or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including without limitation claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. The companion of the Prize winner will also be required to sign a standard liability/publicity release.
- GENERAL: Urban Cider PINs obtained through unauthorized sources or which are not original or are illegible, altered, reproduced, stolen, forged, counterfeited, irregular, or that contain printing or other errors are void. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor shall be final. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including but not limited to, errors in the advertising, the contest rules, selection of the winners or the distribution of any prize. In the event that, due to a printing or production error, more than the advertised number of prizes are claimed, no more than the number of prizes specified in these rules shall be awarded. As such, there will be a random draw conducted amongst all eligible prize claimants after the contest closing date to award the specified prizes. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without notice to participants.
CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately alter or damage any entry or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify such entrant or individual and seek damages or any other remedy from any such entrant or individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.